GREEN ENERGY OPERATIONS
SOLUTIONS FOR THE FUTURE
DESCRIPTION AND TYPES OF UNDERGROUND CONTAINERS
The underground containers consist of: plastic manhole of high-density polyethylene with a service life of over 50 years, of the octagonal concrete pad, octagonal metal casing, large metal cover on which there is a hole with a small lid for throwing in waste which is closed by throttling and bags-containers for waste collecting. Container for sorting waste contains a special opening for sorting.
The container may be equipped with a pedal for the foot opening of a small lid. Below the casing and large lid there are steel sub constructions which provide long life thereof.
The container is made of quality materials, resistant to corrosion which makes it durable and highly functional product. All steel parts are hot – dip galvanized.
Case of the containers can be made in color according to customer specifications. Container for sorting can be created in all colors as agreed with the buyer.
They are produced in several basic types:
-KVR3-100/1,5 of 1,5 m³
-KVR4-80/1 of 1 m³
-KVR5-120/3 of 3 m³
-KVR6-150/5 of 5 m³
-KVR5-120-NK/3 of 3 m³ -KVR6-150-NK/5 of 5 m³.
Containers KVR3-100 /1.5 and KVR4-80/1 of 1.5 and 1 m³ are made for conditions of installation and use where space is limited, the number of users is adequate to capacity of these containers.
Containers KVR5-120-NK/3 and KVR6-150/5 are equipped with pedal for the foot opening of a small lid for the insertion/throwing in of waste.
We offer two types of underground container installations:
Type I – without concrete cassette.
Type II – with the concrete cassette.
INSTALLATION OF UNDERGROUND CONTAINER WITHOUT CONCRETE CASSETTE.
Installation of underground container includes the following activities:
- Construction works on the installation of a polyethylene manhole.
- Fencing and securing of construction sites in accordance with prescribed standards and regulations in force.
- Preparation and marking the ground for digging, whereby marked are the basis of the excavation, the center axis and ground level (“0”) of which will be calculated depth of excavation and other altitude measurements.(“0” is the level of access paths and plateau of arranged space).
- Automated or manual excavation according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Making leveling concrete slabs.
- Setting of the polyethylene manhole.
- Concreting the manhole up to the height specified instructions of producers (Depending on the type of soil and groundwater non-presence, as well as the demands of investors, concreting of the manhole does not have to be done, because there is no risk of underground water).
- Backfilling and compaction of soil in layers around the manhole.
- Loading and transportation of surplus excavated soil to the landfill.
Construction works on the construction of access paths and containers.
Installation of the container casing:
- Placement of a bottom ring (filled with concrete) and control of a stable leaning and height-adjustment.
- Setting up a set of side edges of the lower ring, already fitted, and securing the position of a set of side walls and manhole over the limiter on the set of the side panels.
- Setting up a set of a large lid with previously installed bag.
- Obligatory test of all functional parts after installation.
- Subsequent placement of stickers with instructions and warnings for the purpose and safe use of containers.
- The buffer (filling)
- Concrete foundation base (filling)
- Rammed earth
- The polyethylene manhole
- Concrete slab
- Final street paving
- Large lid
- Set of side walls
- Set of lower ring
LOAD AND UNLOAD
With the proper use of underground containers we:
- Extend the life of this product.
- We provide a complete selection of raw materials and organic waste.
- We avoid burning the contents of the container.
- The living area is cleaner, safer and more beautiful.
- We create significant financial savings for customers, local communities, and municipal companies.
Emptying of the underground container is done by removing the lid from a large bag with the help of a hydraulic crane on a standard garbage truck. The emptying is done over the loading trailers or funnel which receives waste and directs it to the presses for compaction. The bag opens at the bottom, by pulling the rope, after which the waste falls out from the bag by its whole weight without the possibility that the contents remain in the bag-container or that the contents is spilled all over the truck and on the ground. Then the bag is closed to the prescribed manner that allows the container to retain squeezed-out liquids. Afterwards, the rope is securely blocked by the mechanism that prevents accidental opening of each bag. The bag is returned to the manhole, a large lid is mounted on the casing of the container in its original position. Emptying of the container and returning to its original position lasts up to 3 minutes.
Emptying of underground containers can be carried out with the help of a variety of equipment, even the existing (garbage trucks), with the renovation and upgrade of hydraulic crane with standard features and a removable hopper for receiving waste. The existing equipment remains operational also for emptying of standard containers. The best solution for emptying are trash – truck – vehicles- of new generation equipped with the complete equipment for lifting and emptying of underground containers with the help of remote controls. According to the customer needs the additional equipment for monitoring the container from the central and guiding vehicles for emptying; only loaded containers, via a radio link which provides a complete cost-effectiveness and efficiency can be installed.